Fast Job Find
Need to identify quality career opportunities fast?
In the cut throat 'War for Jobs' it's crucial to your continued career success that you identify as many suitable career opportunities as fast and as early as possible especially in these uncertain economic times.
Very uniquely, Up have invested extensive resources into gathering, sorting and researching senior opportunities in the market place. These include those:
- Advertised globally across job, employer and recruitment websites as well as in national papers (inc. intercity papers), also
- Job opportunities brought to our almost exclusive attention from numerous search firms (these roles generally aren't advertised), Found through our extensive network of candidates, Members, and referral sources, and
- Identified within a database of companies recognised as being the 'best in the world' where subscription to this (in the many $1,000s) is financially out of reach of most executive job seekers.
UpSONAR's world first 'senior executive' global job finding systems encompasses datamining, search and tracking capabilities specifically designed to aggregate, integrate, analyse, track and manage employer and market data from the many publishers and information providers to identify job opportunities; an almost impossible and daunting challenge for job seekers to complete by themselves usually resulting in vastly inadequate job search and employer selection campaigns.
With UpSONAR's Research Team all this information is now enhanced, integrated and optimised to deliver the insight needed for identifying and securing roles faster and more comprehensively than ever before, very effective in identifying career opportunities for Up Members Job Seekers, locally and globally.
Up staff using these powerful screening tools and 2000+ data sources, based on your requirements can:
- Identify, research, select and target the right prospective employers, key executives and people of influence globally, generating more interviews (17 million + companies globally including 24 million + key executives),
- Profile and get in-depth knowledge of your potential employers and reporting lines (across regions, geographic location, industries, company types, executive function, stock exchange listings, size of workforce, global span, annual sales, assets, market value, market rating, drill down into corporate and family structures, relevant news stories, trade articles, SEC filings, and other financial information to analyse the their financial health and business status; monitor employer's competitors,
- Profile Key Executives – Review the professional and educational backgrounds of key decision makers and influencers in the selection process to develop more effective strategies,
- Gather the critical information you need to assess new career opportunities.
- Capture business and executive changes before data sources are updated to identify potential career opportunities as early as possible, and
- Keep you on top of industry trends and news; evaluate industries – research the trends, issues and key drivers within an industry with instant, online access to in-depth industry analysis, analyst reports and news,
- Gather Competitive Intelligence, evaluate market opportunities; compare the vital financial statistics of multiple companies, profile potential employers, understand their business dynamics and develop competitive strategies, outsmarting competing job seekers,
- Create personalised alerts ('watch-list') to ensure your one of the first candidates to know when an opportunity with specific employers becomes available.
The above points relate to Model 3 Membership. To view and compare this with other Models of Membership click here.
Researchers also trawl web directories, search engines (including specialised search engines), use meta-search tools, clustering, the under-web and deep searching, usenet and newsgroups etc.
Up Research is so advanced that if for some reason only known to you and God, you only want to work for a new CEO of an investment bank, with the surname "Blogg", earning an income between $2.5M and $2.75M, who works in a USA Fortune 500, with 20 subsidiaries, 19 based in the European Union, who has a balance sheet with assets between X and Y, profit in excess of $Z and with a growth mandate and a desperate need to change their sales culture,... the chances are we can find him,...if they exist.
All this research is designed to:
- Ensure you secure the most and best career opportunities possible, in the fastest period of time with minimal effort,
- Maximise your salaries and optimise your conditions of employment,
- Save time and money and reduce the many frustrations experienced in securing career opportunities,
- Minimise salaries lost in between jobs, and
- Give you peace of mind and greater security.
Where to Now?